Thursday 21 June 2012

My reflection

I studied many things in ICT in this year: chapter 2, chapter 3, chapter 4 and chapter 5. My favourite chapter was chapter 4 because I made my first and own questionnaire ti distribute to my classmates and teachers. Ms.Kavitha is a really good and challenging teacher, serious but not bad. She teached us and then, when we finished the whole chapter, we would do a test based on the whole chapter.
The interesting thing about this chapter is that you can find out all the difficult thing in the computer and about it. I liked the year with Ms.Kavitha and i need to say 'THANK YOU' to her, she let me discover a lot of things!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Alessandra,

    You were one of my good and hardworking student.
    Let the knowledge you have gained build up, shared and put into practice.

    Kavitha

    ReplyDelete